There is nothing more beautiful than seeing a couple with a tattoo that identifies them and unites them as they are. If what you are looking for is tattoo tips, patterns and pictures for couples, then you have come to the right place.
If what you want is to capture a subtle and simple design on your skin, you can choose small shapes like hearts for example; Or, make a design where you carry your partner’s initials. That way, both of you will have a minimalist and very nice tattoo. Here are some examples:
Beautiful small tattoos for couples
Beautiful letter tattoos for couples
Original tattoos for couples
You can wear more unique, fun and unique tattoos, among them are bows and arrows, beauty and beast, women and tramps, watercolor style designs, king’s crown and queen, complementary phrases, a few puzzle pieces, a lion and a lioness, Minnie and Mickey, among others. Here are some examples:
Beautiful tattoos for couples
You can use gentle, caricature designs that reflect all the love they have for each other. It is important that the design matches the personalities of both of you and impresses others. Take a look at these tattoos and start realizing your ideas:
Tattoos for couples in love
If the desire of both is to make the other understand how much they can love each other, then some of the following images will serve as an example:
Phrases to tattoo as a couple
Words like Always, Love and Together are most commonly used by couples, but there are countless phrases that in any language can highlight the beauty of pure and lasting love. Enjoy these tender phrase tattoos between couples:
Tattoo for couple love
If it’s about love, you can use Cupid’s traditional heart, key and padlock, anchor, infinity symbol or arrow. Here are some examples you might like:
The meaning of tattoos for couples
Every tattoo is a symbol, and every symbol contains a meaning. It’s time to see what the concepts that define each number in this field of love are:
- Heart: This is the most common way to express love in every sense of the word. Therefore, if you want to tattoo a design that says everything about this special feeling, this might be the best choice.
- Infinity: If both choose this particular tattoo, they will express that their union will never end and that they will be together forever.
- Arrow: The arrow is associated with the king of love: Cupid. So, if you and your partner want a glamorous tattoo, if one person has a heart and an arrow tattoo on it, it will reflect that they have had good luck under that angel’s power.
- Key: A key is always an object that helps us open what is closed. Therefore, if a couple chooses this design, one of them will have to carry the key that requires that instrument.
- Yin and Yang: A popular and very old Chinese symbol that defines the balance between polar opposites, but they cannot live apart. If that’s how you feel about your partner, then it would be the ideal tattoo for both of you.
- Crown: The crown is a reflection of power, nobility and nobility, if you feel you are living in a world dominated by wealth in love then this could be a couple tattoo great couple.
- Puzzle: If you have tried to put one together, you will understand that all the pieces have to come together and fit together to be able to see the beauty of the design. The same goes if you tattoo these pieces with your partner, which means that as long as they are together it will always feel real and unique; and only when they are together can they achieve everything they both want.